Northern Australia Rice - Developing High Quality Rice for Northern Australia
- Determine the parameters of quality that define the different types of rice.
- Conduct quality evaluation of rice grown in the North.
- Ensure that the three laboratories measuring quality are repeatable and reproducible.
- Develop a prediction model for head rice yield.
- Develop and deliver selection tools for important components of the grain."
Project led by
Related research projectsSearch all research projects
Find out how we can help you.
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.
Still have questions or have feedback on the site? Please get in touch by completing our enquiry form.