Australian Date Growers Association (ADGA)
The Australian Date Growers Association is an industry peak body.
The purposes of the association are;
- To represent and promote the interests of Commercial date growers, of Industry generally, and participants in the Industry in matters of general interest that may affect the wellbeing and viability of the Industry;
- To provide an avenue for communication and dissemination of information between stakeholders in the Industry and promote willing collaboration for the betterment of the Industry;
- To facilitate the development and implementation of research, development and marketing activities that will maximise the profitability of the Industry and its participants;
- To make representations to Government and other relevant organisation or authorities on issues pertinent to the industry;
- To promote best practice in the growing of date palms and Industry standards.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.