Department of Industry Tourism and Trade (DITT) [NT]
The department supports industry development through globally competitive strategy, policy and promotion and delivers a regulatory framework that enables responsible growth, market access and stakeholder certainty.
The department also fosters capability and capacity of business to be profitable, resilient and sustainable, advances research and innovation to bridge knowledge gaps, identifies opportunities and brokers solutions, harnesses opportunities to attract visitors, trade and commerce and promotes the value and strengths of the Territory, its people and regions.
- AGBU (UNE)
- AgriFutures (Rural Industries and Development Corporation)
- Australian Date Growers Association
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Food Future Systems CRC
- Forest and Wood Products Australia
- Griffith University
- Hort Innovation
- Massey University
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Northern Breeding Business (MLA)
- Northern Territory Farmers Association
- Paraway Pastoral Australia
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- University of Florida
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- WA DPIRD
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.