Yarta: AI-powered consultant in the pocket. Making smart decisions, fast - partnership opportunity
- Agribusinesses and technology firms, Australian agriculture sectors, innovators and experts in the Australian agricultural industry, digital solution providers and partners, businesses and entities invested in the Australian or global agriculture market
Modern-day farmers and agribusinesses face an information overload. Sorting through vast amounts of data and identifying the most actionable insights is a challenge. There is a palpable need for a centralised hub of tailored agricultural intelligence that agribusinesses can directly share with farmers.
Yarta's AI tool addresses this, providing an AI-enabled consultant in one's pocket, offering advice and insights from a consolidated industry research repository in mere seconds. This platform not only empowers farmers with knowledge but also acts as a bridge for agribusinesses to communicate vital information directly.
Put simply, it is a tool for farmers, consultants, and agribusinesses to leverage big data to make smart decisions, fast.
Yarta is on a mission to redefine the Australian agricultural landscape with its AI-driven consultancy tool. This platform, available on web and iOS, is a central hub for industry research, data, and advice. It serves as an interactive space for agribusinesses to relay critical information straight to the farmers.
In addition, Yarta has developed commodity trading exchanges and logistics tools to assist in the movement and traceability of commodities, creating an all-encompassing solution for the agricultural sector.
Yarta are looking to partner and engage with:
- Agribusinesses and technology firms seeking digital solutions for streamlining decision-making based on consolidated industry research and sharing this information directly with farmers
- Australian agriculture sectors, including grains, livestock, fisheries, horticulture, dairy, wine, and sugar, aiming for a centralised research, data, and advice hub
- Innovators and experts in the Australian agricultural industry keen on contributing to and collaborating on an ever-evolving knowledge base
- Digital solution providers and partners who can expand Yarta's reach, including commodity trading exchanges and logistics management tools
- Businesses and entities invested in the Australian or global agriculture market, aiming for smart, research-driven strategies, complemented by traceability of commodities.
To find out more about Yarta go to "Visit website" if you want to connect or have questions about this opportunity go to "Visit website".
Opportunity led by
Related opportunitiesSearch all opportunities
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.