Farmers2Founders: TEKLAB NSW - Agritech Startup Program
- Regional NSW based innovators, entrepreneurs, primary producers, students or individuals looking to solve challenges in the agriculture industry using technology.
The Australian agriculture industry has a bright future...and some big challenges! Labour shortages, global food security, weather and climate change, cost of inputs, biosecurity - just to name a few. Innovation will play a key role in driving future growth in helping agriculture continue its growth trajectory. If you have a technology idea that you think can help the agriculture industry, we are here to help those who are looking for support to explore, validate and commercialise an agtech startup idea.
Applications are now open for Farmers2Founders' TEKLAB NSW, an agritech accelerator pathway that supports entrepreneurs and startups from early stage ideas and validation, through to growing and scaling their ventures.
This program includes:
- Getting matched with a business coach to be with you every step of your program journey; providing you with personalised business advice 1:1 throughout the program.
- Practical group sessions and expert masterclasses focused on helping you save time and money by teaching you the fundamentals of lean startup methodology
- Tools and resources to support the development of your startup.
- Networking opportunities at industry events, with industry program partners, Farmers2Founders network and fellow startup peers.
This program is funded through the NSW Government’s Accelerating Regional Innovation Fund.
To find out more about this opportunity or to apply go to “Visit website” or to get in touch with the team go to “Enquire now”.
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Related opportunitiesSearch all opportunities
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.