Farmers2Founders: Harvest Accelerator Program
- High potential Australian agtech and agrifood businesses looking to scale into national and international markets.
Building skills for high potential agritech founders with the skills needed to succeed:
- Raising capital & investment readiness
- Go-to-market strategy
- Scaling your value chain
- People and capability
- Business model assessment
- Marketing and brand building
- Sales, metrics and data analytics
- Business structures and financial management
- IP strategy
- Leadership & Governance
- Pitch coaching.
The Harvest Accelerator is a 4 month program designed to equip high potential agtech and agrifood businesses with the capabilities needed to scale into national and international markets, delivering transformational growth to industry and maximising social and economic contribution through jobs and revenue.
This opportunity is open to up to 10 teams nationally who are agtech and agrifood startups looking to scale.
Specifically seeking five teams from regional NSW to join the Harvest #24 cohort.
Successful participants will learn through the delivery of high quality programming combined with tailored support and exposure to our broad network of industry experts, mentors, investors and advisors. In addition, participants are provided with weekly opportunities to connect with their cohort and receive feedback on their business growth strategy.
Participants will be part of Farmers2Founders venture creation pathway helping them to grow through the accelerator and beyond with ongoing curated support programs post accelerator!
This opportunity is open to Australian agrifood tech businesses who have a proven customer value proposition and are looking to scale their operations in either their current market or into new markets and/or customer segments.
Businesses must have:
- One full time founder/employee working in the business
- Be registered as a business
- Proven traction in a minimum of one customer segment/channel
- An MVP being tested or working product in market
- Preliminary idea of the next customer segment/market you will target- to be explored through the program
- Willingness to work with coaches and the F2F team throughout the 4 month program, attending sessions, engaging with fellow founders and demonstrating a genuine interest in engaging with the agrifood startup sector.
The program will commence in February 2024. All teams must commit to a minimum of one team member (maximum two) to attend the face-to-face bootcamp in February / March 2024 (dates & location TBA) and the face-to-face end of program Farmers2Founders Investment Committee pitch & AusAgritech Industry Awards & Investment Showcase event in June 2024 (dates & location TBA).
- We are the largest venture creation platform in Australia
- You will have the opportunity to join our venture studio for ongoing support
- Access to real end customers, channel partners and trusted providers via our huge industry network
- Exposure at world class industry events
- Producer-centric and exclusively agrifood
- Strong industry support.
To find out more about this opportunity go to "Visit website" or to get in touch go to "Enquire now".
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Related opportunitiesSearch all opportunities
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.