Farmers2Founders: Tropical North Queensland Innovation Pre-Accelerator Program
- Any individual or team innovators located in Australia with a tech or agrifood concept directly targeted at creating impact for the Tropical North Queensalnd (TNQ) region.
There are many areas of agriculture that could be made more efficient, sustainable and productive. Some applications could include:
- Accurate and timely assessment and management of biosecurity risks- pests, weeds and diseases
- Reduction of a reliance on labour through automation of repetitive tasks
- Management of pastures and feed during climate variability and drought with specific relevance to livestock and extensive grazing systems
- Reduction of inputs for improved precision applications and minimised costs
- Opportunities for value-added products linked to consumer trends to diversify income and reduce on farm risks.
Our program equips you with the tools and resources to build a successful agtech or food startup.
The TNQ Innovation program is a pre-accelerator powered by F2F and the TNQ Drought Hub. It is designed to support farmers, researchers, students and aspiring entrepreneurs to accelerate the commercialisation of agrifood solutions that deliver impact to the TNQ region.
Our program will provide you with 1:1 business coaching, access to industry mentors and experts and funding to help build your agtech startup. We will support you to acquire your first customers, build your founding team and launch your MVP into the market.
This program also offers:
- Tailored support from highly experienced business coaches
- Tools and resources to support the development of your startup and build your entrepreneurial capabilities
- Progress through a fully integrated program pathway
- Funding to help build your startup
- Access our large network of industry mentors, experts and trusted service providers
- Connections to end-users, intermediaries and channel/distribution partners
- PR and participation in events.
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.