Australian Agrifood Data Exchange (OzAg Data Exchange): Deliver an interconnected data highway for Australia's AgriFood value chain
Although the use of data and analytics is becoming more widespread across Australian agricultural industries and institutions, the sector is held back by the lack of a consolidated data platform that combines multiple data sets from multiple data sources in real time.
This project aims to assist in creating an interconnected data highway for Australia’s AgriFood value chain by providing a digital platform that enables:
- The permissioned exchange of data between AgriFood industry participants
- Timely access to information that supports decision making
- Release management capacity
- Standardisation and consistency of industry data assets
- Increased transparency of industry data to support multiple use cases.
Project led by
Related research projectsSearch all research projects
Find out how we can help you.
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.
Still have questions or have feedback on the site? Please get in touch by completing our enquiry form.