The University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is one of the most highly ranked universities in Australia, and remains among the fastest rising research universities in the world’s top 100. Our Advancing Melbourne 2030 strategy describes how we will increase our focus on translation of knowledge to impact, while not losing the power to generate new knowledge and fundamental understanding.
The University contributes to the nation's agrifood sector in many ways. This includes:
- through teaching the next generation of agricultural and food scientists at undergraduate, postgraduate and postdoctoral levels;
- through outstanding fundamental and applied research carried out in Faculties, Schools, Centres and cross-disciplinary Institutes;
- through outstanding fundamental and applied research to underpin policy and practice, and to inform governance and civic debate;
- through knowledge translation and technology transfer generally;
- through collaborative R&D projects and initiates such as NorVicFoods.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.