KPMG believe how you grow matters, and support clients grow through our leading advisory capabilities across digital agriculture and data, supply chain resilience and operational efficiency, transactions, structuring and turn around, market growth strategy, as well as assurance and risk management and taxation services. We work for clients from fast growing startups to governments and multinational corporations.
Our advisers bring a solid base of industry experience. It is why so many agribusinesses have chosen KPMG as their preferred technology, financial and business adviser.
How we can help
KPMG’s Agribusiness group offers audit, tax and advisory services geared to the unique needs of the agribusiness sector. We help our clients manage a range of important matters, including:
- transforming to take advantage of the evolving digital agriculture opportunities and optimising their data assets
- becoming more sustainable and optimising to become more circular economy proficient
- complying with reporting and regulatory obligations
- increasing handling and storage efficiencies
- reducing costs
- understanding the emerging natural capital marketplace and how to participate
- responding to the tax reform agenda.
- Clients draw on our deep industry experience and extensive technical resources to augment their internal capabilities and to obtain a fresh, independent perspective on important strategic and operational issues.
- exploring market entry and expansion opportunities
- seeking investment opportunities and finance
- identifying appropriate business operating models
KPMG operates globally and Australia wide, with a dedicated agribusiness and food sector network of multidisciplinary professionals.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.