Impact Innovation Group Pty Ltd
Impact Innovation is a specialist innovation and technology commercialisation consultancy with extensive experience supporting innovation and commercialisation initiatives within the Australian agricultural sector. Established in 2006 and with a team of 25 innovation and commercialisation specialists that operate across the innovation ecosystem in Australia and internationally, we serve our clients with a range of proprietary tools designed to drive innovation and commercialisation outcomes, and generate greater return on innovation investment.
Our team has extensive experience in international commercialisation practices and many years of experience supporting the translation of research to impact, particularly in the rural sector across agriculture, fisheries and forestry.
We design and improve innovation systems, assist with commercialising new technologies, and provide training to improve innovation capability. We also work with governments, in Australia and overseas, to deliver programs designed to build an innovation economy and support the translation of ideas into commercial outcomes.
The Impact Innovation team is also actively involved in the development of ISO standards for Innovation Management. Examples of projects include:
- developing a new commercialisation framework and licensing training for CSIRO;
- developing commercialisation strategy for a range of technologies / startups for universities, CSIRO and state government departments;
- delivering an open-innovation challenge for the Rice Industry with Agrifutures Australia;
- co-designing an open innovation program for Vietnam;
- designing an agriculture and food open-innovation program for the Queensland government;
- delivering training and collaboration programs across the APAC region; and
- working with multinational innovation systems for Wesfarmers, Coca-Cola, Elanco, NuFarm etc.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.