Geospatial Intelligence Pty Ltd
Founded in 2002, and 100% Australian owned and staffed, Geospatial Intelligence Pty Ltd is a specialist provider of geospatial data, analysis and analytics.
We help you turn geospatial data into valuable information.
The team specialise in sourcing and analysing very high-resolution satellite imagery (optical, multispectral and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)), and providing value-added products that combine imagery with other data such as satellite AIS and open source intelligence, to solve problems for our customers. We use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to rapidly process and analyse large amounts of information to help our clients make data driven decisions faster.
Their highly qualified team of experts work to understand clients geospatial needs and challenges, and will dedicate themselves to:
- sourcing the best available data
- creatively applying their skills and leading analysis tools to turning that data into meaningful information
- providing you with a tailored solution
Their products and services allow clients to understand context, relationships, patterns and trends. This valuable information can be applied in:
- Early pest/disease detection and general plantation health monitoring
- Assessment of soil, moisture and topography over planting cycle, including classifying soil types
- Vegetation health and variable rate prescriptions (how to handle different crops, identifying areas that need different fertiliser or more water etc.)
- Yield estimation and predictive planning
- Carbon accounting
- Field boundary detection
- Commercial forestry (estimate tree count, identify tree stress and disease)
- Bushfire management and fire scar assessment
- Deforestation detection
- Maritime vessel monitoring and environmental impact
Follow the link 'visit website' to discuss how the team can help you harness geospatial intelligence.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.