Food Futures Company
Food Futures Company strongly believes that the global agrifood system must undergo that ar transparent and ethical change.
We are a purpose-driven business delivering impact to address these challenges.
We work across all agrifood sectors and our programs are targeted at participants along the value chain and the broader agrifood tech and innovation ecosystem. We have a particular interest in emerging food trends and native ag+food. We work closely with Indigenous-led founders in native ag+food. Our business interests are in Australia and Singapore.
Our experienced team has a track record collaborating globally with partners in government, industry, corporates, researchers, investors and start-ups to accelerate the development of new capabilities and global connections; adoption of innovative and disruptive agri-food technologies; creating unique value-added products and novel ingredients; building next generation value chains; and assisting transformational business models at both sector and enterprise levels.
We believe the agrifood tech entrepreneur and startup community will be the source of inspiration and driver of change needed to transform the agrifood system and this underpins our programs:
- We accelerate the journey of agrifood tech and innovation startup & scaleup businesses from: early-stage idea validation; product development & business model innovation; to customer acquisition, raising funds, growth in domestic markets; and entry into global markets
- We help build innovative, integrated agrifood value chain models and connect participants along the value chain and the broader innovation ecosystem to each other and to market opportunities
- We facilitate collaboration between corporates, tech companies and agrifood startups and entrepreneurs
- We work with research organisations to advance the commercialisation of agrifood related research outputs
- We stimulate increased investment in agrifood tech and innovation significant and transformational change to respond to rapidly changing consumer and customer demands for new products that are healthy and sustainable and agrifood chains.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.