Environmental & Cropping Technologies Australia
Founded in February 2015, Environmental & Cropping Technologies Australia was formed to bridge the growing knowledge & scientific technology gap between growers, agronomists, researchers, technology providers and industry.
We pride ourselves as a leader in agricultural technologies (AgTech), precision agriculture (PA), geographic information system (GIS) and environmental management services, and offer consultation throughout Western & Southern Australia.
We can assist organisations at all levels, through R&D support via a range of support services including:
- Specialised data processing services,
- GIS mapping services,
- Rural connectivity deployments & network maintenance (LoRaWAN & WiFi),
- AgTech sensor & station installation/deployments (environmental, soil moisture and natural resource monitoring),
- Project design/management, and
- Digital ag consultancy, training and extension services.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.