Bridge Hub is a regionally based, globally connected, whole of life cycle innovation hub for the global agrifood tech industry. We are passionate about the impact that research and technology can have to help make our agrisystem more sustainable. Bridge Hub was established to bridge the gap between industry, the research community & government. Our collaborative innovation ecosystem has global linkages and access to testing facilities to create pathways to bring great ideas and research to market.
Bridge Hub Activities
- Launch Pad - partnering with Australian agrifood researchers and startups to commercialise and scale globally
- Continuity of the commercialisation journey from idea to exit
- Research commercialisation fast tracking and support
- Business strategy and support from idea to exit
- Growth and scale opportunities
- Low volume high touch - bespoke model
- Access to capital
- Landing Pad - connecting global agrifood tech to Australian testbed opportunities.
- Test bedding or proof of concept locations
- Assistance with market validation and scouting requirements
- Market penetration/distribution pathways
- Research partnerships
- Cross continent on ground support currently in Israel and Australia
- Challenge Pod - deep diving into key global challenges impacting agrifood sustainability. Bridge Hub delivered the 2020 Water Challenge as its first Challenge Pod activity. The purpose of the Bridge Hub 2020 Water Challenge was to uncover the best and brightest research, the most innovative ideas and the best startups that positively impact water sustainability within our agrisystem.
Our community spans from the producer and researcher to industry, government and investors. Along with our Advisory Council, our community is also enhanced through our sponsors and partners that work with Bridge Hub to identify, collaborate and commercialise global agrifood tech. Bridge Hub is located in Wagga Wagga, Sydney and Israel.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.