Australian Sugar Milling Council
The Australian Sugar Milling Council (ASMC) is the peak body representing the interests of Australian raw sugar manufacturers. ASMC represents five sugar manufacturing companies which collectively produce 90 percent of Australia's raw sugar at their 16 sugar mills in Queensland. ASMC's members also market more than 50% of Australia's raw sugar production.
The ASMC aims to be an influential voice for change in the Australian sugar industry through leadership and policy advocacy. ASMC's strategy is to create opportunities for a more profitable and sustainable Australian sugar manufacturing sector.
Areas of focus are to:
- Enhance trade policy & market access outcomes
- Strengthen our social license to operate
- Advocate industry responsive government policies
- Ensure research strategy and governance that delivers results
- Promote industry revitalisation to maintain the sugar industry's economic and social contribution.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.