Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Ltd (ATTIA)
ATTIA Ltd is an Australian based not-for-profit public company formed in 1986 as the peak body to promote and represent the interests of the Australian Tea Tree Industry.
From the grower/producers to the manufacturers of off-the-shelf products for public use, ATTIA supports and promotes the responsible use of pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. ATTIA’s aim is to develop a stable, cohesive, environmentally friendly, and internationally competitive TTO industry, producing quality assured pure Australian Tea Tree Oil that meets or exceeds international standards by providing a range of services and support for promoting responsible and sustainable production of and the safe and effective use of quality assured Australian Tea Tree Oil for the broad benefit of the community including:
- Promoting and advancing knowledge in all areas related to Tea Tree Oil including sustainable growing, efficient production and effective uses
- Convening research and educational seminars and conferences on Tea Tree Oil, its growing, production and use
- Encouraging research into the study of Tea Tree Oil production and the efficacy of its use through awarding research grants and scholarships
- Developing and promoting industry standards in the production and grading of Tea Tree Oil
- Engaging with government, agencies and departments to guide and support policy development for the management and control of sustainable production and efficacious use of Tea Tree Oil
- Providing advice and liaising with government and related authorities to promote effective responses and outcomes for when significant biological threats impinge on the Tea Tree Oil industry
- Cooperating with or advising other groups or individuals interested in Tea Tree Oil
- Encouraging public and professional education about the uses and benefits of Tea Tree Oil.
Be featured and enhance your exposure
Submit your organisation today.
Navigating the research and innovation ecosystem is not always easy. To make it easier for the growAG. audience to connect with you, please submit your organisations details below.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.