AgriStart: Harvest 2023 - accelerator program
- From early stage startups, to small to medium enterprises in Agtech or other sectors with innovations that could be applied to agriculture
- Farmers or researchers looking to commercialise innovations.
Are you an agtech startup? A farmer who has developed new technology? A researcher looking to commercialise your innovation? Or a business looking to apply their technology in the agricultural sector?
AgriStart are seeking applications from startups, SMEs, farmers or researchers working on innovations relevant to the agricultural sector for HARVEST, Western Australia's leading agritech business program. Now in its sixth year, HARVEST has supported over 70 businesses.
From May to August 2023 successful applicants will participate in:
- A 2-day bootcamp
- Relevant and interactive workshops and webinars led by expert guest speakers
- Field trips to see new technologies and current agricultural issues in action
- Showcase and pitch event to promote the businesses and encourage collaboration across the sectors.
To submit an application 'Visit website' and to speak to an Agristart team member, 'Enquire now'.
The program is supported by Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC), Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD) [WA], CSBP, WRAYS and Wheatbelt Development Commission.
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.