Pairtree Intelligence: agritech integration platform, seeks seed capital investment - $1.5 - 2M
- Strategic partners in agribusiness, agricultural chemical companies, retail input providers, agronomy service providers with developed producer and advisory networks
- Angel investors and family offices in Australia seeking equity investment in an Australian scale-up.
BI Intelligence predicts that by 2035 there will be over four million data points per day on the average farm – an eightfold increase on 2020.
- Currently there is a multitude of data silos that farmers, advisors and agribusinesses can't access, which is constraining productivity, stewardship, economic gain for Agriculture and the adoption of Agtech
- There is not a simple and effective way to enable these data sources to be aggregated and then curate actionable insights or compliance outcomes
- Pairtree puts the power in Farmers' and Agribusinesses' hands, to begin to build integrated insights and overcome the growing data silo issues.
Pairtree is seeking investors for a $1.5-2M cap raise, after the development of the key elements and technologies required to scale our services and to continue our traction and growth strategy.
Pairtree has custom developed the platform to ensure that we can commercially deliver services to farmers, through their trusted advisors and stakeholders (Agribusinesses). Pairtree has:
- established over 130+ integrations across the Agtech and digital Agriculture space and have demonstrated the know-how how to continually increase our offering of integrations, whilst maintaining a service-focused business model.
- proven that the Australian Agtech ecosystem sees opportunity in the value proposition and how we provide 'complementary' value to their clients.
- proven that we provide flexibility and choice to farmers, through our agnostic paired partners approach. For example we have 16 different weather station providers that we can connect to which enables services providers not to be prescriptive about hardware providers and also farmers can Opt-in solutions that they have deployed on farm.
Potential other applications
Pairtree is applicable across the entire agricultural and primary Industries landscape. Our focus has been agriculture as its where we come from, but mining, forestry and fisheries all require geospatial sensor data to manage their resources.
An interesting alternate use which we have explored is 'Smart-Cities', where growing IoT and sensor offerings will require an agile and agnostic data ingestion platform to deliver insights at scale and overcome the interoperability issue.
evokeAG. Startup Network Pairtree
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.