Farmers2Founders: TNQ Innovation Program
- Innovators who have an idea or concept that solves an agricultural challenge in Central and Tropical North Queensland.
Farmers2Founders supports producers, students, researchers and aspiring entrepreneurs to accelerate the development of agribusiness ideas and concepts.
We're looking for people who have ideas with specific relevance to the Central and Tropical North Queensland Region. Do you have an idea to help with challenges with livestock, sugarcane, cropping or horticulture?
Maybe a concept or solution that will help with:
- Drought and climate change adaptation
- Land and soil management
- Innovation and technology (software and/or hardware that solves a problem on farm)
- Enhancing skills and human capacity
- Enhancing Sustainable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Resilience
Let's see if we can help turn your idea into a business!
Join our TNQ Innovation program to test your idea and build your business.
What do these Farmers2Founders programs look like?
- 6 week programs
- Weekly virtual (online) sessions - 2 x 2 hour sessions
- 1:1 business coaching
- Exploring problems on farm & ideas that could solve them
- No business experience necessary
- Early stage step by step framework for exploration and experimentation
- Time requirement - 4 hours per week minimum
- 5 minute application process
At Farmers2Founders, we know what it takes to build a successful agrifood startup- it's a journey!
Farmers2Founders runs multiple national, global, state based, regional and sector specific programs each year.
We are the largest agrifood platform in Australia offering a fully integrated program pathway that helps individuals and teams from idea validation through to business growth and international commercialisation.
Other potential applications:
Each year Farmers2Founders partners with a number of high performing agrifood businesses to enter our venture studio providing support, investment and founder advisory services.
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Related commercial opportunitiesSearch all commercial opportunities
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.