Investment in next generation livestock management utilising smart ear tags, real-time analytics and machine learning technologies
- Livestock producers, family offices and industry related companies who are interested in investing in Smart Paddock to accelerate development of our advanced livestock management services
- Investors that are capable to support Smart Paddock as we continue to grow and scale both in Australia and overseas.
Industry challenge: We believe that livestock production must aggressively innovate to stay competitive and relevant to meet industry challenges like the growth of plant-based proteins and impact of climate change. Smart Paddock will give farmers the tools so livestock management decisions are based on analysis of their own operational data while also capturing their extensive experience via a integrated farmer feedback loop and machine learning.
Current opportunity: Smart Paddock is a Australian company that has been operating since 2017 developing livestock collars, ear tags and the related software services. We have deployed thousands of devices throughout Australia and with the launch of our new low-cost, batteryless ear tag the demand for our solutions both in Australia and overseas has promoted us to raise funds to support this expansion.
Potential other applications: In the near future the Smart Paddock platform will be expanding our capability to be used for other on-farm productivity improvements including;
- Implementing automation to scale farm operations with less staff
- Making farm life more attractive to new entrants/farm children
- Allowing the secured sharing of animal provenance data to enable the farmer to sell direct to premium markets: organic, ethical, sustainable, grass-fed.
Opportunity Comments: To obtain detailed information about our raise, including company financials, business models and current customer demand please 'Enquire now'.
Opportunity led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.