GrainInnovate – AgTech Venture Capital Fund
• Individuals and companies building a technology-enabled early stage business with application to Australian grain growers
• Equity investors interested in exploring co-investment opportunities relevant to the Grain Innovate Fund
The $50 million GrainInnovate Fund established by Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) and Artesian Ventures is investing in startups to help drive the future profitability and sustainability of Australia's grain growers. The Fund invests from seed to growth stage in startups from Australia, and globally, that fit the Fund's investment mandate.
GrainInnovate is looking to identify potential investment opportunities (startups developing software, hardware or new business models applicable to Australia's grain growers) and co-investors.
GrainInnovate's areas of focus include (but are not limited to):
• Genetic tools and technologies
• Crop and environmental sensing
• Grain storage and logistics
• Renewable technologies
• Task automation
• Crop protection technologies
• Water and nutrient use efficiency
• Crop management logistics
• Fintech solutions
• Value-added grain and oilseed solutions
Opportunity led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.