Farmers2Founders: Harvest Accelerator Program
- Australian agrifood tech, food tech or value-added businesses who have a proven customer value proposition in at least one market and you are looking to scale your operations in either your current market or into new markets and/or customer segments.
Contributing to a critical mass of curious and collaborative founders, moving Australia's agrifood industry forward.
F2F is seeking applications from Australian agrifood tech, food tech or value-added businesses to participate in the Harvest Accelerator program. The program will equip high potential agrifood businesses with the with the capabilities needed to scale into national and international markets, deliver transformational growth to the industry and maximise social and economic contribution through jobs and revenue.
Participants will learn through the delivery of high quality programming combined with tailored support and exposure to Farmers2Founders broad network of industry experts, mentors, investors and advisors. In addition, participants are provided with weekly opportunities to connect with their cohort and receive feedback on their business growth strategy.
Benefits of participating in the program:
- Eligible for funding and investment opportunities
- Tailored support to each business
- Strategy and pitch coaching
- Access to a comprehensive platform of resources and tools
- Access to our broad network of industry mentors, founders, experts and trusted service providers
- Connections to customers and channel partners
- PR and participation in large industry events (such as Evoke Ag 2023)
- Establishment of interim scaleup advisory board
- Internationalisation pathways and alumni programs.
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Related commercial opportunitiesSearch all commercial opportunities
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.