Escavox: food supply chain platform $5m cap raise to scale into US market
- Tech-savvy investors with experience in the global food supply chain.
- Investors who can provide advice and support for Escavox to transition from a start-up business model to an operating entity with growing sales in Australia and a footprint in the USA.
Food wastage costs $36.6 billion domestically and $1.5 trillion globally per annum. Supply chain complexity prevents information flow between parties, this can result in food spoilage or waste. Escavox addresses information flow along the supply chain, reducing rejections and increasing quality; ultimately preventing waste.
Escavox is seeking engagement from investors, to raise $5M to fully commercialise and start their entry to the US market. The product is in market with over 40,000 billed transactions across 100 clients. Margins and demand is growing, despite no active sales or marketing plan executed to date.
Investors will help commercialise the business with a direct spend into sales and marketing. This will help build the Australian base and allow initial entry into the US market. Once a US presence is established, we anticipate a significant investment round to accelerate growth in the new market. Investors will also help shape the positioning of the business USP to enable maximum return on subsequent rounds.
A turnkey platform has been developed and deployed, combining hardware, software, support and analytics.
Escavox has two key unique selling propositions (USPs):
- The manner and speed at which data is processed related to food supply chains.
- Escavox is hardware agnostic, allowing integration with existing systems.
Key features and benefits:
- Real time compliance reporting for temperature-controlled supply chain, irrespective of location.
- Users see immediate reduction in claims, protecting brand reputation
Potential other applications
Escavox is suitable for tracking of any temperature sensitive cargo such as pharmaceuticals. Escavox supports reporting sustainability impacts of cold chain, such as food miles.
For more information about this opportunity please submit an enquiry by clicking "enquire now".
You can also read more about Escavox and how they are keeping fresh food better for longer here.
Project led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.