DataFarming - pre-series A investment
- Technology or agricultural investors, VC's or family offices
- Investors interested in supporting a precision agriculture company to build out the product suite and scale globally
Yield is a key driver of profitability for farm businesses. 300 per cent variation in yield and/or productivity across paddocks is not uncommon. Understanding the cause of this yield variation within and across paddocks can improve production, reduce costs and increase input efficiency. There is an opportunity to build neat and intuitive technology solutions so growers can realise the benefits of precision agriculture.
DataFarming is an Australian ag-tech company that is developing integrated, easy to use, intelligent, precision ag technology solutions.
DataFarming streamlines the process of capturing data, developing insights, and harvesting value in complex agricultural systems. These solutions allow farmers, agronomists, and industry to access real-time spatial agriculture data, with the aim to reduce risk and improve production.
Solutions are focus on removing the barriers to adoption of precision ag technologies. Spatial data analytics and artificial intelligence provide end users with simple, real time intuitive cloud-based solutions.
Some of the benefits of DataFarming solutions include:
- Satellite imagery every five days means farmers and agronomists can monitor their crops and pastures from above in near real time
- Auto zoning means people can do variable rate applications of inputs in under five minutes reducing the software pain of the past
- Multi-year STACK means that agronomists can select soil sampling sites with ease
- Rapid-EM allows agronomists to easily map their clients’ soils and earn extra revenue.
DataFarming has 30 per cent of Australian grain farms using their platform, which equates to approximately 26,000 farms. They operate a freemium model, and therefore wish to continue to offer value added products to their customers. Whilst DataFarming operates in 50 countries already, the vast majority of users are in Australia. The platform is globally scalable, and as part of their refactoring, they are making it more searchable and accessible.
DataFarming is seeking technology or agriculture investors, VCs or family offices to participate in their pre-series A investment round to support them to build out their product suite and scale globally.
Pitch deck, investment memorandum and investment thesis available on request.
Express interest by
Project led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.