Centre for Entrepreneurial Agri-technology (ANU Innovation Institute): opportunity for agritech businesses to join the CEAT Innovation Hub
- The CEAT Innovation Hub is expanding, and we are looking for agri-tech businesses to join the growing number of success stories who have called the Hub home. We have office, lab and hot desk spaces available for businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to more established operations. This is a unique opportunity to undertake your R&D alongside Australia’s best researchers, working together to secure funding, participate in knowledge exchange and build research impact.
The CEAT model aims to provide seamless access for industry to the world-class expertise and infrastructure at ANU. It breaks down barriers to university-industry collaborations, helping to build multi-disciplinary research teams to work with industry to co-design solutions to complex challenges in agriculture.
We are seeking expressions of interest for businesses to join the CEAT Innovation Hub. As a Hub member your business will benefit from being:
- co-located with ANU’s world-class researchers and state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment, and in walking distance to CSIRO Black Mountain
- a member of a community of like-minded businesses, with access to conferences, workshops, delegations and networking events to help you accelerate your business’ growth and open your eyes to new possibilities
- able to engage in professional training activities
- able to harness the talents of ANU students by engaging with interns, scholarships, placements and student projects
- able to engage in ‘big picture’ conversations occurring at ANU on topics including agri-sector policy, water futures, climate, circular economy, energy transition and space, and use your expertise and business capabilities to solve real world problems.
Express interest by
Opportunity led by
Looking for engagement?
Showcase your commercialisation opportunity today.
Talk to our team to discuss how growAG. can connect your innovation to industry.
Have questions? Find answers to our most frequently asked questions on research projects, commercial opportunities, organisations and more.